Visiting Mt Ruapehu for the day, weekend or even a short trip? Check out our ski pass rates for the 2014 season.
|LIFT PASS: DAY RATES||ADULT||YOUTH (5-18)|
|All Mountain: Full Day||$99||$59|
|All Mountain: Half Day Morning*|
|All Mountain: Half Day Afternoon||$70||$42|
|Happy Valley or Alpine Meadow: Full Day||$62||$38|
|Happy Valley or Alpine Meadow: Half Day Morning*|
|Happy Valley or Alpine Meadow: Half DayAfternoon||$44||$26|
|Family Sightseeing Pass
(2 Adults + 1 Youth)
multi day PASS Rates
|Multi Day Anytime: 2 Days||$193||$116|
Multi Day Anytime: 3 Days
|April Promotion SEASON PASSes|
|Adult Season Pass||$479||Buy Online|
|Infant Season Pass (0 to 4 yrs)||$5||Buy Online|
|Child Season Pass (5 to 10 yrs)**||$49||Buy Online|
|Youth Season Pass (11-18 yrs)||$279||Buy Online|
|Super Season Pass (60 to 69 yrs)***||$479||Buy Online|
|Super Super Season Pass (70 yrs +)||$5||Buy Online|
- *Morning Half Day: Return before 12.30 pm and receive a cash refund being the difference between an All Day and a Afternoon Half Day pass.
- ** Only available with an immediate family adult - limit two passes per one adult pass
- *** Availalable for the 2014 winter season
- We are upgrading our scanning system for 2014, woohoo! You will now be able to access lifts at Whakapapa and Turoa using the Axess automated gate system; this uses RFID technology so your card can remain in your pocket for scanning as the gates can detect your card without sighting it.
There will be a one-time new card fee of $5 for EVERY Season Pass customer in 2014, including **Infant and **Super Super. You can then keep this card for future season passes, or return it to us at Whakapapa or Turoa for a refund of your $5
A new card fee also applies for replacements of lost or stolen cards.
- Read a full explanation of terms here.
- All pricing is in NZD and includes GST of 15%. Prices are accurate at the time of page update for the 2014 season. Products and/or prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Use of credit card will incur a 2% processing fee.