Team Ruapehu Freestyle/Freeride is a coaching programme foucsed on helping you to identify, train towards & achieve your competitivie goals.
If you are just getting into serious freestyle/freeride skiing or riding, our Coaching will take your skills, confidence, and competition experience up a notch and prepare you for national competition at NZ Junior Freeride Tour and SSNZ Freestyle events.
Team Ruapehu will include on-snow coaching, parking training, freeride training, and continued technical development for athletes through the exciting NZ competition season. We'll have you nailing new trick with steeze in no time.
- Snowboard (8-17yrs)
- Ski (8-17yrs)
- 6 hours coaching per day
- Commitment by athletes to attend Junior Nationals, October 2022 in the South Island
- Coaching at Cardrona pre-nationals and during competition
- Spring camp in October (for any makeup days)
Team Ruapehu - Freestyle/Freeride (30 Days): Earlybird - $2,999 | Full Price - $3,299
- School Holiday Training Weeks: Saturday 9th July 2022 - Sunday 24th July (We will choose the best 10 days of training with some days based at Whakapapa ski area).
- Regular Training: Every Weekend - Commencing 30th/31st of July for 10 consecutive weekends.