SOLD OUT for 2022
Team Ruapehu Freestyle/Freeride is a coaching programme foucsed on helping you to identify, train towards & achieve your competitivie goals.
If you are just getting into serious freestyle/freeride skiing or riding, our Coaching will take your skills, confidence, and competition experience up a notch and prepare you for national competition at NZ Junior Freeride Tour and SSNZ Freestyle events.
Team Ruapehu will include on-snow coaching, parking training, freeride training, and continued technical development for athletes through the exciting NZ competition season. We'll have you nailing new trick with steeze in no time.
Key Details:Closed for 2022
- Snowboard (8-17yrs)
- Ski (8-17yrs)
- 6 hours coaching per day
- Commitment by athletes to attend Junior Nationals, October 2022 in the South Island
- Coaching at Cardrona pre-nationals and during competition
- Spring camp in October (for any makeup days)
Team Ruapehu - Freestyle/Freeride (30 Days): Earlybird - $2,999* | Full Price - $3,299
- School Holiday Training Weeks: Saturday 9th July 2022 - Sunday 24th July (We will choose the best 10 days of training with some days based at Whakapapa ski area).
- Regular Training: Every Weekend - Commencing 30th/31st of July for 10 consecutive weekends.
*Earlybird pricing finishes on 30th November 2021.