The sixty-ninth Annual Shareholder Meeting (ASM) of Ruapehu Alpine Lifts Limited will be held on Saturday, 28 May 2022 at 10:30am (NZT) upstairs in the Alpine Café at the Tūroa Ski Area, Top of the Ohakune Mountain Road, Mt Ruapehu, online via the Link Market Services online meeting portal at www.virtualmeeting.co.nz/ral22 and via telephone at 0800 449 170 (New Zealand) or 1800 896 574 (Australia).
The Notice of Annual Shareholder Meeting, setting out the business of the meeting can be viewed online HERE
In addition to the Notice of Meeting we want to provide an update for shareholders on the following:
- Several questions that we have received since sending out the Notice of Meeting (NOM).
- An update from the Trustees of the RAL Trust.
- Three further shareholder resolutions to be put forward at the ASM.
This update can be viewed online HERE
- February 2022 Stakeholder Update – Find it HERE
NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2021
Please find links to relevant information providing an end of 2021 update. Thank you for your support over the year.
Nāku noa, nā
Ruapehu Alpine Lifts Limited
- December 2021 stakeholder newsletter – Find it HERE
- 26th November 2021 shareholder update information pack - Find it HERE
- 26th November 2021 shareholder update recording – Find it HERE
- 16th December additional update following shareholder meeting recording – Find it HERE (please note the shareholder update information pack linked above is referenced throughout this recording)
- 22 November 2021 shareholder update re Special General Meeting – find it HERE
- 8 November 2021 Notice of Special General Meeting and supporting documentation – find it HERE
- RAL Trust letter re NewCo – find it HERE