Save big with unlimited ski & ride day lift access to NZ's TWO largest ski areas. Embrace the freedom with NZ's longest season & enjoy epic variety with both Whakapapa & Tūroa Ski Areas. Stacked with on & off-mountain benefits, your season pass will keep on giving all winter long... & at Northern Hemisphere resorts too!
Save big with season-long lift access to NZ's TWO largest ski areas, Whakapapa & Tūroa. NEW for 2020 is the choice of a Midweek Season Pass or Anytime Season Pass, both packed with on & off-mountain benefits.
- Sky Waka state-of-the-art 10 seat cabin gondola. Travel from the Top of the Bruce Rd direct to Knoll Ridge Chalet in as little as 6 minutes!
- The Giant Chair at Tūroa is getting a $2m upgrade to improve reliability. This upgrade is combined with significant investment in the snowmaking system giving ‘top to bottom’ coverage on trails serviced by the Giant.
Season passes 2020
Midweek Season Pass
Valid Mon-Friday throughout the seasonBuy Now
Anytime Season Pass
Valid any day throughout the seasonBuy Now
Planned 2020 Winter Operational Season Dates
Credit or debit card transactions incur a 1.75% processing fee
* Weather and operations dependent.
Bevan is the lucky winner of our trip for 2 to the incredible Panorama Mountain Resort in Canada with:
- Return flights for two to Calgary.
- Return Airport Transfers (Calgary to Panorama) for 2 Adults.
- 7-nights accommodation in a 1-bedroom ski-in, ski-out apartment.
- Lift tickets and ski/snowboard rentals for 2 Adults.
- Blackout dates (Christmas-New Year & mid-February).
You might not be Bevan, but you can still ski FREE at Panorama next summer with our reciprocal deal for 2020 Mt Ruapehu Season Pass holders. Terms and conditions apply.