Grab a Spring Deal Now!
Get free night skiing with 3 to 5 Day Flexi Passes! See below for details.
Reload your passes online or come see us!
Terms and Conditions apply
* Morning Half Day: Return before 12.30 pm and receive a cash refund being the difference between an All Day pass and an Afternoon Half Day pass.
** Lower Mountain access only - Whakapapa Only.
*** 2 Adults + 3 Youth.
1 x FREE Night Skiing Pass with every 3 day Flexi Pass
Or 2 x FREE Night Skiing Passes with every 4 or 5 day Flexi Pass
Here's your chance to make the most of longer Spring evenings. Enjoy cruising the slopes under lights plus music and great food at the Schuss Haus Corona Bar.
All Flexi Passes can be used on any day of the regular winter season on either consecutive or non-consecutive days
All Flexi Passes are non-refundable and are not transferable
Complimentary night skiing passes are only available for guests who purchase 3, 4 or 5 day Flexi Passes from Friday 1 September 2017 until the end of the 2017 winter season.
Complimentary night skiing passes must be assigned to the guest redeeming the 3, 4 or 5 day Flexi Pass.
If your 3, 4 or 5 day Flexi Pass has been purchased online, contact the Customer Relations team to redeem your complimentary Night Skiing Pass(es).
Night Ski Pass(es) are not redeemable for cash or any other product.
Night skiing is on every Friday & Saturday and throughout school holidays (weather permitting) at Whakapapa until the end of the 2017 winter season.
Fridays, Saturdays & School Holidays Only
Night skiing is available at Whakapapa on Rangatira Express only
Longest Day Pass is from open to shut, an all day, all mountain lift pass including first tracks and night skiing.
Both Turoa and Whakapapa day passes can be upgraded for Whakapapa Night Skiing.
- There will be a one-time new card deposit of $5 for every new customer. You can then keep this card for future passes, or return it to us at our Taupo, Ohakune or on-mountain ticket offices for a refund of your $5
- A new card deposit of $5 will apply during the season for replacements of lost or stolen cards.
- All pricing is in NZD and includes GST of 15%. Prices are accurate at the time of update for the 2017 season. Products and/or prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Use of credit/debit card will incur a 1.75% processing fee