Check out the online reload price & pass it on!
Not sure which lift pass is right for you? Read our Lift Pass Explanation of Terms for more information
Mt Ruapehu Terms and Conditions apply
* Morning Half Day: Return before 12.30 pm and receive a cash refund being the difference between an All Day pass and an Afternoon Half Day pass.
** Lower Mountain access only - Whakapapa Only.
*** 2 Adults + 3 dependant children.
If you have purchased a new Season Pass in our October or April campaigns you should expect to receive your card in late May/early June.
Read a full explanation of terms here.
- There will be a one-time new card deposit of $5 for every new customer. You can then keep this card for future passes, or return it to us at our Taupo, Ohakune or on-mountain ticket offices for a refund of your $5
- A new card deposit of $5 will apply during the season for replacements of lost or stolen cards.
- All pricing is in NZD and includes GST of 15%. Prices are accurate at the time of update for the 2017 season. Products and/or prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Use of credit/debit card will incur a 1.75% processing fee